Jump over left menu
This section contains some papers relevant to the activities of the Division:
- Annual Reports
- Rutherford Laboratory produced an Annual Report each year and the relevant part for the activities of the Atlas Computing Divion are given herefor the period 1975 to 1983.
- Progress Reports
- Mainly reports of ICF progress from early on to much later.
- Some early ICF reports assessing the potential candidates for the interactive mainframe computer that was due to be installed at RAL. This section also includes a number of trip reports to the USA that cover this period.
- Currently just two papers published externally on benchmarking the ICF multi-user systems and the history of the Starlink project.
- Two books written by Staff of relevance to the activities of the Department
- The ICF's Rapid Response Newsletter that ran from 1977 to 1980. It was replaced by the Engineering Computing Newsletter.