Jump over left menu
Literature has been broken down into six main sections:
- the Informatics Department Annual Reports for the period 1984 to 1990.
- the parts of the Laboratory Annual Reports related to Informatics activities.
- a set of Reports particularly relevant to the formation and activities of Informatics Department
- currently, a single book that was the result of an Alvey workshop on Window Management systems
- the two main sets of Newsletters produced by Informatics Department: Engineering Computing Newsletter (ECN) and the Graphics Newsletter (GN) which later changed its name to Graphics and Visualization Newsletter (GVN)
- a number of Brochures and excerpts from larger publications of relevance to the work of Informatics
The Informatics Department Annual Reports were produced mainly as internal documents for the Department to give staff an idea of the overall programme of work undertaken during the last year. The style was informal and no great effort was made to achieve a consistent style between sections.