Jump Over Left Menu
This section will contain a set of Major Reports relevant to the work of the Informatics Department. It also contains other papers or reports generated by members of Informatics Department. At the moment it contains:
- Alvey Report: A Programme for Advanced Information Technology, HMSO, 1982.
- Lighthill Report: Artificial Intelligence: a paper symposium, SRC, April 1973.
- IKBS RARM Report: The IKBS Research Area Review Meeting of 22-23 September 1982 was a major input to the Alvey Programme.
- Software Technology Initiative Final Report which was a major input to the Alvey Software Engineering activity.
- Pioneering Images a presentation by Bob Hopgood to BCS Displays Group.
- The ARGOSI Project
- Enhanced Interaction Styles for User Interfaces
- Graphics Workstations: A European Perspective